Your shopping cart is empty!
Tags: 3M IJ 40 Adhesive Vinyl
1 ~ 52
1 ~ 500
For extra large size of job, please send an email to us for quoation or order.
Please zip multiple files, re-upload file will replace current one. One size with over 4 versions of artwork will be charged for additional fee.
Note: Price and estimated time will be displayed after you log in.
We (Aclick Inc.) are not responsible for any accidents that occur when you use this floor graphics.
We (Aclick Inc.) will not guarantee performance or removability of the floor vinyl. We suggest test first.
We (Aclick Inc.) will not guarantee performance of the anti-slip lamination film. We suggest test first.
Loose or damaged floor or carpet graphics may cause a person to slip or trip and fall.Failure to heed this Caution may result in personal injury.
3M IJ40 removable vinyl with 3M Scotchcal Luster over laminate 8509
Cut off time and shipping time:
Floor Graphics (3M IJ40 removable vinyl with 3M 8509 lamination) cut off time: EST 3pm, Monday to Friday.
if you need shipping service:
No rush order service from March 13, 2020 amid COVID-19 pandemic.
3M IJ40C-20 white, opaque, matte, permanent adhesive (grey) with Controltac™ and Comply™.
3M Product Features• Includes Comply™ Adhesive for fast, easy bubble-free installations
• Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning
• Removable with heat from most surfaces within the expected performance life
• Expected Performance Life (unwarranted period of time)
-Most General Signage: 7 years in a vertical exposure with typical usage.
- Indoor Floor Graphics: 1 year when used in a horizontal indoor exposure with typical usage and protected by 3M™ Scotchcal™ Luster Over laminate 3645
- Indoor Floor and Carpet Graphics: 3 months when used in a horizontal indoor exposure with typical usage and protected by
Recommended Types of Graphics and End Uses
* IMPORTANT NOTEFloor and carpet graphics are for use on indoor floors only.They require the use of 3M™ Scotchcal™ Overlaminates 3645, 8509, or 3M™ Envision™ Matte Overlaminate 8050M which provides a slip-resistant surface .
Loose or damaged floor or carpet graphics may cause a person to slip or trip and fall.To reduce the risk of slipping or tripping on floor graphics:
Failure to heed this Caution may result in personal injury.